The JNJG Tour is the name given to all tournaments run and managed by JNJG.
The JNJG Tour consists of Major Tournaments, State Tournaments and Masters Series Tournaments.
JNJG Tour Events are open to all JNJG Tour members. To become a JNJG Tour Member, a player must be a member of a Golf Club and hold a current Golf Australia handicap.
Please click here to become a JNJG Tour Member
JNJG conducts five major tournaments throughout the year. The tournaments are:
- Harvey Norman Week of Golf
- First week in January.
- Junior (15-17 years of age) and Sub Junior (14 years and under) divisions playing seperate events.
- Entries are open to all JNJG Tour Members.
- Five round tournament on five different courses in five days.
- Players who attend and graduate from high school the previous year are eligible to play, even if they are 18 Years of Age.
- NSW State Championships
- NSW Juniors Boys and Junior Girls Championships
- Country Junior Championships,
- Inter-District Teams Championships
- JNJG State Age Championships.
- Entries are open to all JNJG Tour Members, Interstate and Overseas players (handicap restrictions apply)
- Four round tournament over two courses (all players play four rounds however there is a cut after 36 holes)
- Jack Newton International Junior Classic
- Junior (15-17year of age) and Sub Junior (14 years and under) divisions playing seperate events.
- Entries Open to all JNJG Tour Members, Interstate and Overseas players (handicap restrictions apply).
- Four round tournament on the same course for four days. There is no cut.
- Bonville Champions Trophy
- The Bonvile Champions Trophy is an invite only event.
- Players receive an invitation to the Bonville Champions Trophy by winning a scratch age or overall event at any of the JNJG Tour events in a Calendar Year.
- Fayde Junior Matchplay
- The Fayde Junior Matchplay is an invite only event for the scratch age divisions and a first in best dressed event for the handicap matchplay divisions.
- The top eight boys and top eight girls in each age division based on their junior averages are invited to play in the event.
- There are 6 Boys Divisions, from 12 Years and Under through to 17 years
- There are 2 Girls Divisions, with individual age divisions combined depending on numbers.
- The Fayde Junior Matchplay also runs a handicap section for both boys and girls.
- There are 3 Boys Handicap Divisions and 1 Girls Handicap Division.
- Players can nominate to play in the handicap section of the event and entries are received on a first come first served basis.
- The list of qualified players for the 2017 Fayde Junior Match Play can be found by clicking here.
Junior Masters Series
The Junior Masters Series consists of eight masters series tournaments. Each tournament is run over 36 holes and traditionally held on a weekend, with some events taking place on a Public Holiday or School Holiday.
The events are open to all JNJG Tour Members, with no handicap restricitions. Players on a handicap of 20+ play stableford, with all players on a handicap of 19 or less playing stroke.
Entries are received on a first come first served basis. There is no ballot.
The tournaments are:
- Wagga Wagga Junior Masters (Wagga Wagga Country Club)
- Peter O'Malley Junior Masters (Bathurst Golf Club)
- Ballina Junior Masters (Ballina Golf Club)
- Illawarra Junior Masters (The Links Shell Cove)
- North Coast Junior Masters (Kew Country Club)
- Macarthur Junior Masters (Campbelltown Golf Club)
- South Coast Junior Masters (Catalina Country Club)
- Brett Ogle Junior Masters (Goulburn Golf Club)
- Players competing in Junior Masters Series Events are playing for the Master of the Masters, and Masters Points Race titles.
For any questions about the JNJG Tour events, please contact Dale Hughes on 9567 7736 or firstname.lastname@example.org